BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年8月8日星期六

Happy Moment

Today 8 AUGUST 2009 is a extremely unique day .Actually,I have played some game that are prepared by GIRL GUIDE , PBSM , BOMBA and SCOUT and i can also give my sincere support to my friend(PEI HWA)at the same time.

Besides,the scrumtiousness of the food is undeniable.Altough there are many food sold,but i just ate 'mee hun' ,orange juice and some dessert.My friend(LOU LING,XING YING,and SHU YU)not enough money to buy the food so i show my kindness and buy the food to them.HAHAHAHA.Don't serious,I just kidding.

The thing that lets me down is that i have forgetten to bring school T-shirt as all the Form 2 wushu members have remembered to bring their T-shirt.They will just have to change their school T-shirt and become no such 'tam bai' and me was the only exception.How shameful is that,you know?If i can only do escape,i wish. But luckily there was another member stupid just like me.

Lastly,today can be said as a tremendous hilarious SATURDAY.Th games and food serve me right.No doubt.

Wendary
8/8/09

0 评论: